Improving Lives, Improving Practice
The learning disability sector has developed a framework and guidance document to help guide and improve commissioning.
The launch event was an opportunity to be at the start of something that can revolutionise learning disability services and liberate those we support to be at the centre of their care and support. Supported by Cymorth Cymru and Learning Disability Wales, funded by Welsh Government and the National Commissioning Board Wales.
- Seek commitment to change commissioning practices
- Ensure families and service users at centre of process
- Influence commissioning practices to focus on ‘a good life’
- Use of good practice examples to influence change
- Identify opportunities to ensure cost effectiveness and value for money are achievable alongside person centered approaches
For more information contact: Maria Bell